February 20 & 27th 2020, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
Village Enterprise Center: 26A Main St , Chester
These two (2) FREE workshops (this is a series, please plan to attend both) will help you gain a better understanding of what it takes to start and grow a business. Learn about SBA programs and services that are available to prospective or current entrepreneurs who need assistance in starting or expanding their businesses. General information will be provided on the following programs and services:
- Gain a basic understanding of the key steps to getting your business off the ground
- Learn about various financing options
- Learn what banks look for when lending mLearn about the local resources available to assist you in starting and growing a small business
- Small Business Administration Overview
This FREE workshop will help you gain a better understanding of the various SBA programs and services that are available to prospective or current entrepreneurs who need assistance in starting or expanding their businesses.
- Learn about SBA’s three C’s; Counseling, Contracting and Capital
Oreste Varela has been with the U.S. Small Business Administration since November 2012. He is the Branch Manager of the Springfield office with responsibilities that include; lender relations, customer service, and marketing of SBA resources and programs. He is also a retired US Air Force Colonel with over 30 years of experience in administrative leadership, management and strategic planning.
Sign up online here or call (413) 354-1055